$425.00Visit product page →
The tree of light menorah is destined to become a keepsake, a family heirloom passed down from generation to generation. Hand-forged, hand-bent iron comes to life with recycled glass fused in Luis' kiln to create organic functional art pieces with clean lines that will be enjoyed for a lifetime. Candles are pure beeswax.
About the artist: Luis Martinez creates each piece by hand at his studio in Pflugerville, Texas. Each design is inspired by nature, brought to life with superior craftsmanship. Born in Colombia in 1967, Luis discovered his passion for sculpting with his hands after working with different artists for many years, learning various techniques such as melting and shaping iron and fusing glass.
Visit product page →Turn having people over into a casual affair—and make it look good, too.Join professional food stylist, ATK cast member, and entertaining enthusiast Elle Simone Scott as she shares her tips for creating photo-worthy spreads, letting you in on trade secrets ranging from plating techniques to how she keeps things looking fresh on set (and all party long). Across 35 boards you’ll find over 150 of ATK’s foolproof recipes to build your board around or add that special homemade touch, from a platter-worthy Steak Frites to better-than-store bought dips, and everything in-between.
These days, a grazing board is so much more than just cheese and cured meat—it’s an interactive and low-key yet elegant way of presenting food. Show off your effortless entertaining style with showstopping conversation-starting spreads that are sure to impress your guests.
- Become an expert in stylish presentation: Elle gives tips with every recipe, letting you in on trade secrets like making the perfect cocktail garnish, how to swoosh hummus and dips with confidence, and how she keeps food looking fresh on set (and all party long).
- Gain confidence with the classics: Charcuterie and cheese board how-tos in the introduction help you achieve the perfect balance of texture, flavor, and visual appeal. With tips on arranging and ways to take your boards to the next level, you'll have an appetizer that looks as good as it tastes.
- Take boards beyond cheese and crackers: Push the boundaries of what a “board” is with ideas like a customizable baked potato and DIY Bloody Mary board, or grilled vegetable platter, proving that all different kinds of food are more fun when served as a board. And it's more than just snacks—even the grazing boards are hearty enough for dinner.
- Full-spread photos help you straddle the line between elegant and casual: The photography is both aspirational and inspirational; follow our tips to replicate it exactly or use it as a jumping-off point for your own creation.
- Choose your level of involvement: Whether you’re in the mood to cook or you'd rather pick everything up at the grocery store (or something in between) we provide recipes with suggestions for store-bought alternatives.
$35.00Visit product page →
Welcome guests in the spirit of peace and love. Natural wreath of takip-asin wood wrapped in sustainably harvested galtang vine is lovely on its own, or when adorned with flowers or lights. Perfect for indoor and outdoor use! Approx.: 17" diameter.
ABOUT THE ARTISAN
Your purchase enables marginalized Filipino artisans from the poorest urban and rural communities to become self-reliant through skilled handcrafting by selling their handcrafted products in local and global fair trade markets.
$19.95Visit product page →
Is there anything more Perkins Cove than lobster? 🦞
Barbara Walsh, Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter and award-winning author, writes an inspiring story about our most senior lobster trapper in Maine, and maybe even the world! Her book tells the tale of 103-year-old Virginia Oliver who began catching lobsters off Maine's coast when she was a little girl.
New Cookbook From Erin French: Big Heart, Little Stove: Bringing Home Meals and Moments from the Lost Kitchen
$38.00Visit product page →
Get ready for a culinary adventure with the latest masterpiece from our favorite Chef Erin French! “Big Heart, Little Stove: Bringing Home Meals and Moments from The Lost Kitchen” is here to tantalize your taste buds and warm your heart! This isn’t just a cookbook; it’s a journey into the soulful world of home cooking, filled with delightful recipes featuring tools, tips and tricks for a seamlessly special meal. Get your aprons ready, because Chef French is about to transform your kitchen into a haven of deliciousness!🍲👩🍳🎉 Also pictured here is Erin with our own David giving Erin a beautiful set of Chris Davis mugs. 🥰