Glass Heart Garden Stake
$65.00Visit product page →
Now Available! --a gardener's favorite, our Glass Garden Stake are here for your pleasure. 48'H stone and glass mixed materials - Accents any garden or landscape with love!
Breadwarmer with Basket
$38.00Whitewashed terracotta stone is incised with a variety of gorgeous designs and sits within a handwoven Kaisa grass basket. Warmer is oven safe. One of our most popular gift items! Round baskets measure approx. 3"h x 11"dia. and oval baskets measure 3"h x 12"w x 9"dia.Visit product page →
Sushi for Two Dish Sets
$42.00Visit product page →
Presented in a black gift box for easy gift-giving, this popular Sushi For Two set is perfect for anyone who appreciates great food. Sets includes two 7.27" x 5" rectangular plates, two 3.5" round sauce bowls and two pairs of chopsticks in a black gift box. Three gorgeous variations. Shown in Shippo Blue.
- Plate: 7.25" x 5" x 1.2"h.
- Sauce dish: 3.5" diameter x 1.75"h.
- Chopsticks: 9" long.
- Ceramic tableware + wood chopsticks.
- Microwave, dishwasher safe (except for chopsticks).
- Made in Japan.
Sparkling Glass Strands
$24.50Our delicate and illuminating Glass Ball Strands evoke the mood of an ice-filled holiday celebration and look like just-blown bubbles caught on a string. Available in three shimmering colors (clear luster, amber luster and grey luster). L 2.5 x W 2.5 x H 28Visit product page →
$95.00Visit product page →
The calla's candlestick is both whimsical and elegant. It truly inspires a oneness with nature. Hand-forged, hand-bent iron comes to life with recycled glass fused in Luis' kiln to create organic functional art pieces with clean lines that will be enjoyed for a lifetime. Candle included and is pure beeswax.
About the artist: Luis Martinez creates each piece by hand at his studio. Each design is inspired by nature, brought to life with superior craftsmanship. Born in Colombia in 1967, Luis discovered his passion for sculpting with his hands after working with different artists for many years, learning various techniques such as melting and shaping iron and fusing glass.
Handmade Gnomes - No two alike!
$38.00Visit product page →
No two gnomes are alike! Enjoy the company of these handmade stoneware gnomes in your garden and your home.
As the story goes...the Earth is filled almost to the center with Gnomes, a people of small stature, the guardians of earth treasures, of mines, and of precious stones. They are ingenious, friends of humans, and gentle. They bring good luck and never ask any other reward of their services, other than the honor of being of help.
Each offers distinct individuality. With each order we will reach out with a mixed selection to choose from. Supply is limited.
The Astronaut Vase
$25.00Visit product page →
It's one small step for the Pottery Shop and one giant leap for all funky floral designs.
Your new ceramic desk top companion comes fully glazed and has a handy backpack - perfect for displaying freshly picked specimens. We absolutely love Yuri the Astronaut to the moon and back.
The The Astronaut Vase comes in 2 sizes:
- Large: 3.5" long, 8" tall
- Medium: 3" long, 6" tall
Visit product page →Turn having people over into a casual affair—and make it look good, too.Join professional food stylist, ATK cast member, and entertaining enthusiast Elle Simone Scott as she shares her tips for creating photo-worthy spreads, letting you in on trade secrets ranging from plating techniques to how she keeps things looking fresh on set (and all party long). Across 35 boards you’ll find over 150 of ATK’s foolproof recipes to build your board around or add that special homemade touch, from a platter-worthy Steak Frites to better-than-store bought dips, and everything in-between.
These days, a grazing board is so much more than just cheese and cured meat—it’s an interactive and low-key yet elegant way of presenting food. Show off your effortless entertaining style with showstopping conversation-starting spreads that are sure to impress your guests.
- Become an expert in stylish presentation: Elle gives tips with every recipe, letting you in on trade secrets like making the perfect cocktail garnish, how to swoosh hummus and dips with confidence, and how she keeps food looking fresh on set (and all party long).
- Gain confidence with the classics: Charcuterie and cheese board how-tos in the introduction help you achieve the perfect balance of texture, flavor, and visual appeal. With tips on arranging and ways to take your boards to the next level, you'll have an appetizer that looks as good as it tastes.
- Take boards beyond cheese and crackers: Push the boundaries of what a “board” is with ideas like a customizable baked potato and DIY Bloody Mary board, or grilled vegetable platter, proving that all different kinds of food are more fun when served as a board. And it's more than just snacks—even the grazing boards are hearty enough for dinner.
- Full-spread photos help you straddle the line between elegant and casual: The photography is both aspirational and inspirational; follow our tips to replicate it exactly or use it as a jumping-off point for your own creation.
- Choose your level of involvement: Whether you’re in the mood to cook or you'd rather pick everything up at the grocery store (or something in between) we provide recipes with suggestions for store-bought alternatives.